During the CORONA VIRUS COVID-19 Pandemic many businesses will not be allowed to serve their customers during this time. The best way to keep in touch until it’s safe enough to be in each other’s company again is to have an online presence, “WEBSITE & SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT”(s).
FREE – USA Local STOREFRONT Business Status Signs – “USA ❤️ LOCAL™️”! (http://usaloveslocal.com) We are giving away FREE STORE SIGNS TO EVERY LOCAL “STOREFRONT BUSINESS” in the United States Of America to help businesses stay connected to their clients or customers during the CORONA VIRUS COVID-19 PANDEMIC!
Get your FREE Store sign to place in your window.
- Choose 1 of the styles below. (Numbered)
- Email us the style number, your website address, telephone number and other related info to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hang up in your storefront window or door to inform your customers of your hours of operation or let them know how to connect with you online.
- Don’t have a website, one of our partners can build one for you.
NOTE: We are also partnered with several organizations throughout the USA to help process requests. Request your FREE STORE SIGN TODAY!
If you are in need of a domain and/or basic website contact us, 1st come 1st serve. FREE to low cost service(s). Email to request info email@example.com
Following are helpful links & info;
- CDC – Center for Disease Control https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
- The Small Business Administration (SBA) Disaster Assistance – https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/disaster-assistance
- United States Department Of Labor – Occupational Safety and Health https://osha.gov/SLTC/covid-19/
- Guidance For Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 Corona Virus – https://www.osha.gov/Publications/OSHA3990.pdf
- VIDEOS – CDC Private Sector Partner Call for COVID-19 – March 19, 2020 https://youtu.be/
- Coronavirus Tax Relief – IRS https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus
US Chamber Of Commerce grant ran out of money within minutes of offering, but may reopen the fund if additional monies become available. https://www.savesmallbusiness.com/
Economic Injury Disaster Loans – The Small Business Administration’s (SBA) disaster loans are the primary form of Federal assistance for the repair and rebuilding of non-farm, private sector disaster losses. The disaster loan program is the only form of SBA assistance not limited to small businesses https://www.benefits.gov/benefit/1504
IRS Economic Impact Payment– https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment
Department of Labor – https://www.dol.gov/coronavirus
Occupational Safety and Health Administration – https://www.osha.gov/SLTC/covid-19/