United States of America Community Foundation, Inc., http://USOFACF.com is used as USOFACF we, us, company or our throughout Agreement
- We do not promote any personal or group agenda of any political party or religious organization
- USOFA Community Foundation, Inc. is an independent community organization that works LOCALLY for the GOOD of our Country, Communities & Americans in the United States of America.
- All rights are reserved. No part of the content within website or publications may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission from/of USOFA Community Foundation, Inc.
- We regard any information you submit as confidential.
- We do not disclose, give, sell or transfer any personal information on or about our visitors to any third party, unless required by law enforcement or by statute. We will only use personally identifying information to respond to you, or to help us perform our duties.
- No refunds at any time.
- Any photographs or videos taken by our staff for use in advertising / marketing your business will remain our property. Any photos provided by you the business will be returned to you upon termination of contract/relationship.
- You grant us irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, worldwide license with rights to sublicense through multiple levels of sub licensees, to reproduce, make derivative works of, translate, distribute, publicly perform and publicly display in any form or medium whether now known or later developed, make use, sell import, offer for sale otherwise commercially exploit and exercise any and all such rights under any and all of your intellectual property rights related to the content in any manner we choose.
- Payment is due in FULL prior to start of advertisement term(s).
- There will be a $35.00 charge for any check not honored by the bank. Subscription for services will be held or terminated until replacement funds are received by certified check.
- Businesses / Authorized Representatives agree to be responsible for CHECKING FOR ACCURACY the content that is given to post on and offline.
- USOFACF be accessed by the public.
- USOFACF subscribers/members do not have any voting rights within USOFACF our company, organization, corporation or LLC.
- USOFACF may not be duplicated.
- If your copyrighted / trademarked information has been posted on this website without your permission and you would like it removed. Notify us immediately using the contact form on our website. Upon verification of identification and copyrighted material will be deleted from USOFACF within 5 to 7 days from date of confirmation.
- The provider shall be completely responsible for any and all injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities and cost suffered by a consumer caused in whole or in part by the provider or its products and/or services.
- Sorry no refunds, including service(s), memberships, subscription(s), and/or advertisement(s).
- USOFACF reserves the right to change its policies, rules or any aspect of the USOFACF without any notice, including written, verbal or electronic.
- User understands that USOFACF shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages (Including but not limited to procurement or substitute goods for services, loss of use, data or profits or business interruption). However caused and on any theory of liability whether in contract, strict liability or tort (Including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of this site materials and information herein, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
- This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages
- USOFACF does its best in bringing you quality listings but sometimes we receive unverifiable listings, please take caution when ordering online, attending/visiting events and/or establishments or using services.
PLEASE KEEP YOUR CHILDREN UNDER PARENTAL SUPERVISION WHEN VISITING ANY PARTICIPATING ESTABLISHMENTS, EVENTS, USING SERVICES OR GENERALLY. KEEP YOUR KIDS SAFE!
DO NOT ENTER AN ESTABLISHMENT OR ATTEND AN EVENT THAT YOU FEEL IS UNSAFE OR AUTHORIZED OFFICIALS OR EVENT ORGANIZERS STATES OR VERIFIES IS UNSAFE OR CANCELED.
USA / USOFA CARD
- USA Card has no cash value.
- USA Card if used to access discounts, special offers, deals or discounts for Alcoholic beverages, you must abide by the law. Users must be 21 years of age and over and present ID if required by merchant, business and/or retailer.
- There is no cash back from the use or no-use of the USA Card.
- USA Card cannot be combined with any other coupons, special offers, deals, discounts or promotions unless allowed by merchant, business, and/or retailer.
- USA Card subscribers do not have any voting rights within USA Card, our company, organization, corporation or LLC.
- USA Card may not be duplicated.
- We DO NOT REPLACE LOST OR STOLEN CARDS. The former cardholder would have to sign up for another card.
- When using the USA Card at participating businesses, sales tax is not included.
- USA Card does not guarantee, advertised sales price, discounts, promotions and/or specials, the provider, business, retailers and/or merchant will determine the rate and/or price at time of purchase.
- USA Cardholder(s) must be present at time of purchase, payment and/or service. The Provider reserves the right to request additional identification before applying special rate/price.
- USA Cardholder(s) must enter promotion code to receive discounts when making online purchases at participating providers.
- You the cardholder agree to be solely responsible for any and all sales, taxes, use taxes and value added taxes and any other taxes or duties imposed by any jurisdiction as a result of your use of the service and/or purchase of products.
- Cardholders agree to keep account information current and accurate.
- Sorry no refunds, including service(s), memberships, subscription(s), and/or advertisement(s).Sorry, no replacement card(s). Another card would have to be purchased